Friday 27 December 2013

Two new 5 * reviews!

I've had two new reviews - both 5 stars!

One was for Hairy, Scary Spider? the other for Percy, the not so Perfect Puffin!

I particularly like it when a child gives their opinion as the books are for them. :)

Here they are;

5.0 out of 5 stars Children should be taught to like spiders 26 Dec 2013
Format:Kindle Edition|Amazon Verified Purchase
a brilliant little book that helps children (and possibly some adults) to understand that spiders are not to be feared. Spiders are clever and amazing little creatures and children will love the humour in this book. 
 
5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favourite books. 26 Dec 2013
Format:Kindle Edition|Amazon Verified Purchase
I loved this book because it was funny and it teaches that looking different doesnt matter. I will never forget the chubby cute puffin on page 39!   (written by Thomas, aged 8)
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment