Sunday 29 April 2012

Wow! At last I've finished my latest children's ebook and it's now published!

'Football is Fantastic!'

This one was a bit different from my normal picture books as it's a chapter book.
The book is designed to be laugh-out-loud funny, mainly for boys aged 7-10, ideal for sharing - although for confident readers it can be read alone - and so not so long that it appears daunting.
There are 5 sensible length chapters and each page has a humorous line drawing too.

I mistakenly thought the line drawings would be easier than the colour pictures for my picture books, but because I wanted a lot of fun and humour in the pictures they took a very long time to do - and there's lots of them!

I'm very, very pleased with the results though and now it's finished, I can think of the next.
Let me know if you like the look of the cover.

http://www.amazon.com/Football-Fantastic-Reading-Chapter-ebook/dp/B007XXLP92


No comments:

Post a Comment