Thursday 26 April 2012

Free children's picture ebook by Paula McBride

Hey everyone, I've been real busy writing and illustrating for my latest ebook soon to be published.
In the meantime I've two special offers for you all.
First;
Free ebook - pass the word - you can download my children's ebook for FREE!

This day only 27th April 2012 you can download my ebook 'Little Chick's First Day!' from Amazon.com or Amazon.uk for NO CHARGE.

You cannot help but fall in love with Little Chick on her first day outside her egg!
Follow along as Little Chick hatches from her egg, loses her way and makes matters worse, trying to find her mum and her home.
With beautiful illustrations, that bring Little Chick's character to life, your children will love to hear this charming story over and over again.

http://www.amazon.com/Little-Chicks-Childrens-Picture-ebook/dp/B005KMQXKE


Second special offer;

One of my other children's ebooks 'Slippy the Slimy Slug!' - a fun, rhyming picture ebook - is on at a special offer of $0.99, on Amazon.com or Amazon.uk

http://www.amazon.com/Slippy-Childrens-Rhyming-Picture-ebook/dp/B006AV1W9Q





Hope you enjoy them, let me know by giving them a 'like' on Amazon or a review would be great!
Many thanks
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment