Tuesday 11 October 2011

I've been painting with big brushes this week - I'm decorating the kitchen!
I have had a little time to paint some birds though, in water-colours and I'm
working on some black and white sketches for someone's book along with
some cartoon characters for someone else's picture book.
I also have had some great art lessons with my students this week - they
keep me on my toes!
My picture books are doing well on Amazon, "The Great Anwen Sheep Singing
Contest" is popular in America! as is "Little Chicks first Day."
Has anyone else had success in America? I'd love to hear about it!
In the UK "Hairy Scary Spider!" is my best seller with "A Little Bear Behind."
doing well too.
There doesn't seem to be a pattern for selling though, I thought bad weather in
the UK would mean more sales, (more stay at home?) and good weather would
mean less sales, (people go out more!) but it seems not.
Anyone else have any views on this?

No comments:

Post a Comment