Sunday 30 October 2011

Art, art and more art, plus another picture book!

I've had a real good week of art, art and more art.
I've painted lots of birds, even some miniatures on feathers.
I have a pretty blackbird who visits the garden a lot and he has been painted many times.
My garden birds sell well on ebay because I think people love to buy a painting of the
birds they see in their own gardens.
Along with the blackbird a cheeky robin has been visiting too and puffing himself up in the cold.
I painted him in snow as the contrast is effective.
With half term here in England, I've had no art lesson, except with my adult pupils, so I've had a little time!
And when I've got time I write and paint. So along with my painting, I've written another child's
picture ebook; all about slugs!
So now I've got the fun of doing all the artwork for it!
It'll be a few weeks before it'll be on Amazon, but my others are doing so well, which means people
like my work. This in turn, inspires me to do more.
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment