Thursday 17 October 2013

When children review ebooks.


Just had a lovely review for my ebook Football is Fantastic! but what I like about this review is it's from a child, and children tell you straight what they think of your story!

Here's the review from Amazon UK:

4.0 out of 5 stars Review 1-3 13 Oct 2013
Format:Kindle Edition|Amazon Verified Purchase
Really funny I could read it over and over again without getting board. One of the best books I've ever seen as a child. I've always been a big reader but this was perfect for kids and over 8 year olds. Paula McBride made this book and is an excellent author. Well done Paula McBride your amazing. 
 
 
Football is Fantastic! has been in the top 100 best seller's list, in it's genre, for over a year now and - even more exciting - is soon to be published in traditional print form too!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment