Tuesday 7 February 2012

My latest ebook is published!

My latest children's picture ebook - Pipsy the Penguin - is published on Amazon!
I'm really excited about this little rhyming book, I had lots of fun writing it.
I think children pick up on the rhythm and flow of rhyming books and it's one of my favourite types to write. Rhyme and rhythm are one of the ways many caregivers can help kids develop the skills required for learning to read, whilst having fun.
I also think the best picture books are always the ones where the text and the illustrations tell the story together and this is something I always try to do.
Pipsy the pengin joins my 5 others, 3 of which are consistantly in the top 100 in their genre.

Let me know what you think of the cover art, as I do the artwork for the cover and all other illustrations myself. I've added a page from the story, for you to see too!
Paula

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Pipsy-Penguin-Childrens-Picture-ebook/dp/B0075YGM42

www.tothewillowgarden.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment