Tuesday 9 July 2013

New Children's Picture book released!

Oh! That Naughty Puppy! New Children's Picture Book by Paula McBride

My newest children's picture book has been published! Hooray!
It's taken a long time to complete, first to do all the illustrations - one on each page - and also I've managed to work out how to put hyperlinks to my other books at the back.

I'm really pleased with the cover on this one, simple, but effective I hope. My best selling children's book 'Hairy, Scary Spider?' had a very simple cover and children were drawn to this, so I've done it again!
'Oh! That Naughty Puppy!' was published this morning and I have had 3 sales already, so the cover must be working!
Here's the blurb, let me know what you think;

What will happen when Luke and Emma's new puppy starts chewing everything in sight?
Will they be able to keep such a naughty puppy, or will Daddy take him back to the pet shop?
Your little ones will enjoy exclaiming, "Oh! That naughty puppy!" as the little dog repeatedly chews the family's beloved items. Then they can share in the suspense as Luke and Emma wait for Daddy's return from the pet shop.
Your children will love the hand drawn illustrations that perfectly capture the cheeky, then remorseful little puppy as he chews his way through the story!

This story would be perfect for children from the ages of 3 to 7 years. 


Oh! That Naughty Puppy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment