Sunday 11 December 2011

Illustrations for a new picture book.

Hi, I've been real busy doing the illustrations for a client.
He's really pleased with the finished pictures, so I'm real pleased.
I had to do at least thirty pictures about a tree surgeon called Treeman.
The finished picture book will be out in the new year, but I'll give you a sneek preview of some illustrations...





The picture book has quite a few characters that will be in the other books too, it was great fun inventing these characters, though it's always tricky inventing people from someone else's imagination. My client was great in this respect, he gave me a lot of freedom. Also, I now know SO MUCH about knots and ropes, health and safety when working at height and what sort of hat you need!
Let me know what you think of the pictures. Are they clear and bright? Easy to see?
Paula xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment